This is the webpage for the JWST working group where you'll find a schedule of future meetings, and an overview of our activities.
To add a meeting to the agenda, log in to the webpage, go to the top bar and click New → Event, add your details and make sure to mark it with the category "Working groups" and the tag "JWST".
|March 15||NBB||JWST Survey Overview||Kate & Natalie|
|March 22||DTU||AWS hack session||Victoria & Gabe|
|March 29||NBB||Github tutorial||Victoria|
|April 5||Carlsberg||Github tutorial cont'd||Victoria & Gabe|
|April 12||NBB||AWS hack session cont'd||Victoria & Gabe|
|April 26||NBB||Query tutorial||Minju|
|May 3||DTU||Query tutorial cont'd||Minju|
|May 10||NBB||Automatic download of JW data setup|
|May 17||DTU||Science Project & Prep Discussion|
|May 24||NBB||Data Management Planning|
- Prepare pipelines for incoming JWST data
- Organize collaborations and project ideas
- Preparing Grizli for JWST (NIRISS/NIRCam) data (Victoria and Gabe)
- MIRI simulations (Steve and Aswin)
- A check-in, where each person briefly updates the group on what they have been working on.
- One presenter at each meeting describes a more detailed update to their JWST prep or analysis.
- Open discussion about collaborative projects and exploitation of public data.
- Not a formal setting, mostly to encourage discussion.
Project Ideas (Private)
Tags: JWST, Working groups